Sunday, July 3, 2011

Launch

There comes a time when everything must launch.  It sometimes comes with fanfare.  Often times it happens with little or none.  The launch, though, happens and it does so without any understanding of what the results will be.  Whether the results are like the Titanic or Hindenburg or great accomplishments like the launch to the moon or the launch of a civil rights movement.  There are no guarantees other than you will launch and something may happen.  And with that I launch.  I launch a forum to help relay my thoughts, hopes and aspirations for people.  A chance to provide ideas, imagination, theory, theology and the like in hopes of having a dialogue with folks and to grow spiritually, personally and professionally.  I will explore technology, books and time and life management.  My hope is that we will come to be honest and open friends in dialogue about a               broad range of issues.  I cannot promise you much, but I can promise you this. 
  • I will post often.
  • I will respond to you when you response to me.
  •  I will provide a variety of content.
  •  I will live out my faith.


What type of things do you want to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment